Today, charitable gifts to Liberty Foundation include bequests under wills and trusts, gift annuities, life insurance, and other estate gifts. All gifts have a far reaching impact, helping to ensure a “bright future” and uplifting the lives of all who are served by Liberty ARC. Please see Ways to Give for more details on giving options.
Bright Futures Society members are a reflection of Liberty’s founders, their values and spirit, and their dedication to make a difference for a brighter future.
How to Join
The following types of gift commitments qualify you for membership in the Bright Futures Society:
- A bequest provision in your Will or revocable trust
- A life-income gift that names Liberty Foundation, Inc. of Amsterdam, New York, as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust
- A charitable lead trust that provides income to the Liberty Foundation for a donor’s lifetime or a term of years
- A gift of qualified retirement plan assets where Liberty Foundation is the designated beneficiary
- A gift of life insurance
- Real estate gifts and other property
We welcome your interest in membership and let us know of your intents. We encourage you to talk with your professional advisors regarding the most appropriate gift plan and tax strategy beneficial to you and your family.
Are You Already Eligible?
If you have already established a bequest or other planned gift, then, you automatically qualify for membership. Please let us know by filling out the accompanying Acceptance of Membership form.
The Acceptance of Membership form simply provides us with information about you and your gift, and helps us to get to know you a little better. If anonymity is requested, we will honor that request, and welcome you as “an anonymous member.”
Liberty Foundation staff is available to answer your questions or those of your advisor. Please call Barbara Wool at (518) 954-3202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.